Please read the Guidelines before submitting your manuscript. Doing so will ensure that the publication of your manuscript is as rapid and efficient as possible. The publisher reserves the right to return manuscripts that are not prepared in accordance with these instructions.
Copyright for Publisher
To protect the rights and interests of both parties, IMESC requires an exclusive licence that clearly stipulates our rights and the specific rights retained by authors. We ask the corresponding author to grant this exclusive licence to IMESC on behalf of all authors. IMESC agrees to publish the manuscript and has the right:
(1) to publish, reproduce, distribute, display and store the manuscript;
(2) to translate the manuscript into other languages;
(3) to create adaptations, reprints, and create summaries, extracts and/or, abstracts of the manuscript;
(4) to create any other derivative work(s) based on the manuscript;
(5) to include electronic links from the manuscript to third party material;
(6) to license any third party to do any or all of the above.
Permissions for Authors
Authors are allowed to use their own articles for non-commercial purposes without seeking permission from IMESC. For commercial use we need to know about it. Authors retain the following right to:
(1) Post a PDF of their article to fellow researchers for educational purposes only;
(2) Make a reasonable number of copies for personal or non-commercial use. This includes the contributor’s own teaching purposes.
(3) Republish part or all of the article in a book or other publication edited by the author (except for multiple contributions in the same book or publication)
(4) Use the illustrations and research data in their own future works.
(5) Use the article in course packs or compilation in the authors’ institution. This does not apply if a commercial charge is made for the compilation or training programme.
(6) Use the work for further research and presentations at meetings.
(7) Reuse all or part of the published manuscript in other works for non-commercial purposes, the original publication in a IMESC journal must be approved through a note or citation in a format acceptable to IMESC .
The author(s) warrant and represent that:
(1) The author(s) are the exclusive authors and owners of the copyright in the material. If the material includes materials of others, the author(s) have obtained the permission of the owners of the copyright in all such materials. Copies of all such permissions have been sent to the editorial or publisher’s office.
(2) The author(s) qualify for authorship, and the manuscript or its equivalent has not been submitted for publication elsewhere. If it is accepted for publication by IMESC , it or its equivalent cannot be submitted for publication elsewhere.
(3) All of the facts contained in the material are true and accurate.
(4) Nothing in the material is obscene, libellous, violates any right of privacy or infringes any intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent or trademark).
Please send your Manuscript now by clicking here or to the following emails: : email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org